Old 14-03-2008, 04:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Mandevilla Scarlet Pimpernel

Hi there Gary, no secrets, just have nothing else to do? *G* I chose
gardening & orchids etc., to enjoy in my
retirement. I really must visit your orchids on ebay soon.
Cheers Wendy
"v_coerulea" wrote in message
That's true. And if that's true, she must have a 100 acres of cozy little
nests from all the shots she shows. She must also know the secret of 48 hr
days.
Gary

"joevan" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:42:14 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

Mandevilla Scarlet Pimpernel also a new young plant so will probably
be more prolific in a few years.
Cheers Wendy

All very nice. I like the intimate feeling in your shots. Sort of a
cozy nest feeling.