Old 15-03-2008, 12:53 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Xenophobic Theist' message of hate in "wrecked gardens"

In article ,
Jangchub wrote:

You failed to mention that I'm not the Buddha, nor do I make claims of
being a perfect Buddhist. No such a thing, sorry to say. Maybe HHDL
and many other very high adept Lama's, definitely not me. If I was
"there" I wouldn't need practice. I just ignore the stupids comments.
Just blather. Like my blather. We all have it.

But you are the Buddha Jangchub. We are all the Buddha. Where isn't
Buddha? (Hey, come on, put the wet sheets away, give me a chance.) It is
our western way of thought, that Cartesian duality that was impressed
upon me lately, that says that we are each separate entities. Whereas in
reality at what we call our boundaries (our surfaces), liquids, gasses,
and solids are entering and leaving us all the time. A molecule of
oxygen is connected to us at one end and to a molecule of nitrogen at
the other. Water and solids are half in and half out, connected to us
and our environment. The boundary is arbitrary. We are not prt of the
One. We are the One. The buddha nature sees this and sees itself.

Now that that is out of the way, can anybody tell me about bush snow
peas? I'm growing some Oregon Surgar Pod II bush snow peas but the
spacing I am getting is 1" to 4" a part, but even the vining peas get
12" in diameter. I'm sure that the bush peas will be at least 12" to 18"
in diameter, so wouldn't it make more sense to space them at least a
foot a part? I started nine of them under grow lights and they are VERY
vigorous. The ground is 55F, my dog, I mean my target is 60 F and then
in they go.

It was all very exciting shoving the mulch aside today to take garden
temps. The earthworms were in the mulch. If ol' man Sun cooperates, this
should be a very good year for my garden.

So can anyone tell me about bush snow peas?
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/