Old 15-03-2008, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Xenophobic Theist' message of hate in "wrecked gardens"

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

So can anyone tell me about bush snow peas?

i put mine on 1' centers in a 4 sq.foot raised bed & they did
fine... but they weren't fenced off so the chickens got most
of my peas
i really prefer the vining type, but that's just me being
"traditional". i don't like bush beans either. i like the
extended harvets of the pole types (& the flavor. blue lake
bush is so bland)
lee watching it snow & preparing to boil sap today

Thanks Lee. I've had nothing but trouble with peas and beans on my
trellis. The trellis is three years old, and I'm still developing the
soil. Last year I went to, uh, non-vining beans with excellent results.
I'm hoping the peas will do the same. This year the trellis will get
trombocini (sp?), which did well there last year, and an herb, Jiaogulan.

Thanks again.

Apologies for last night's imprudent remark.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/