Old 15-03-2008, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith[_2_] judith[_2_] is offline

Default Tomato Damping Off

I have previously lost tomato seedlings when starting off in green
house - so this year I tried in the house.

Washed my plug tray in disinfectant; used brand new seedling compost
(thanks for advice in other thread); planted Sungold F1 seeds; watered
in using Cheshunt Compound. Put on kitchen window sill.

One - possibly two of the seedlings appear to have damping off - I
have removed and thrown away.

OK - its only two out of 24 - but still annoying - what more can I do?