Old 05-04-2003, 11:09 AM
Mr. Chaos 007

Default Crushed Basalt?

Nature's Growth Aid. Works great and I use it on most of my gardens and
potted plants. We sell it also, we sell the products we use in our nursery
and garden. We are located in NE Austin.

Dave
Proprietor
Gardens of the Ancients Herb Emporium and Nursery
272-9062
Call to get directions open 10-6 Monday thru Saturday

"Billy Baty" wrote in message
Hello,

I just heard an ad for crushed basalt on the radio but forgot the
product's name before I could write it down. The name is something
similar to "Nature's Own fertilizer" or something like that. It is
supposed to be better as well as less expensive as "other" products,
volcanite I suppose. Does anyone here know the name for sure? I have
been Internet searching but can't seem to locate the name to find out if
it's available locally.

Thanks,

Billy Baty