Old 15-03-2008, 08:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default Greenhouse in winter

Mungo,

Try this:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/what-to-do-now/

--

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

http://www.helden.org.uk
"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
Evening all,

My greenhouse is currently heaving with pots, trays and a great many
sprouty things. I would like to keep it that way throughout the year if
possible and although it's not even properly spring yet I'm thinking about
what edibles I can grow over the winter. Problem is my Googling abilities
are failing me; I'd like a month-by-month plan of what can be planted
when.

Any handy links?

Si