Old 15-03-2008, 09:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default My New Zealand photos.

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
I have spent the weekend uploading photos from my New Zealand holiday,
over Christmas and New Year.
I have put them on Flickr. I've never done this before and found it a
frustrating process. If you want to do too much organising you have
to pay extra!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pamsnz/
I set up 3 sets but that's all I'm allowed. I cannot work out how to
rearrange the photos in some logical sequence. They've gone in in the
order I uploaded them.
The"Flowers" set speaks for itself, "Christchurch" has the Botanic
Gardens and "Singapore" has a lot from the Orchid Garden.Any Flickr
users who can give private advice, or comments, please email me.
Pam dot moore at virgin dot net

Pam in Bristol

Lovely Pam. Brought back a lot of memories the shots in the Orchid Gardens
in Singapore and Raffles :-)

There were lots of Japanese Art Students in the Orchid gardens when we were
there.

Going to New Zealand and Australia at the end of the year. Cruising NZ then
across to Tasmania and Sydney. :-)

Mike