Old 16-03-2008, 03:27 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
richardg richardg is offline

Default mantis Tillers

On Mar 15, 8:47 pm, "Donald Maclean" wrote:
Hi,
Anyone out there use a mantis tiller---are they as good as they are
cracked up to be. I am using an Ariens rear tine tiller very effective but
also heavy and cumbersome. Specials are on now so I am considering
purchasing one.

--
Don

I don't know about Mantis tillers. I was put off by the 2-cycle
engine. I bought a Honda mini tiller with a 4 cycle engine. It works
very well and starts with little effort.
Richard