Old 16-03-2008, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default My New Zealand photos.

"Pam Moore" wrote in message

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pamsnz/
I set up 3 sets but that's all I'm allowed. I cannot work out how to
rearrange the photos in some logical sequence. They've gone in in the
order I uploaded them.

Pam in Bristol

You have taken some very nice pictures, I believe you would find it much
more satisfying and rewarding to utilise your allocated ISP web space to
design and set up your own website.

It is not at all difficult if you choose to work with one of the HTML
editors that work on the WYSIWYG principal. (What you see is what you get) I
have used Fxexpress for years to make I hope what have been interesting
sites, there is no need to take up time learning HTML language. The site I
have recently completed is to do with a house sale, but could just as well
be used to show a map with leads to points where your pictures are
relative. - http://www.umtali.force9.co.uk/

Think about it arrange your pictures your way, there is lots of help out
there if you have a problem.

Peter T