Old 16-03-2008, 10:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Price of seeds

On Mar 16, 10:27 am, Rosie wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:23:57 +0000, wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:47:39 +0000, Rosie wrote:

[21 quoted lines suppressed]

I have sown in late April in previous years. One year intentionally
left two fruit on the plants and picked them on Christmas Day (just
to be able so say - as here - that I had had own grown toms at
Christmas ;-)

Thank you, I'll buy some seeds and see what happens
--
"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend."http://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

Why not wait until you are in Italy, you will eat so many tomatoes and
love them especially with olive oil and Basil, that you may well find
one that you really want to taste again, bring the seeds back with
you?

Judith