Old 16-03-2008, 03:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judithsmith@live.co.uk is offline

Default Price of seeds

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 12:16:02 -0000, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"someone" wrote in message
.. .

"judith" wrote in message

Over the years I have tried a lot of seed merchants. I had a bad
experience with T&M last year and would not use them again. Their seeds
are expensive and their live plants didn't do well for me (after I'd paid
in 2007, they told me that the plants I wanted wouldn't be available until
a year later, and the ones that arrived in 2007 came as small cuttings,
with nothing around their roots, so they promptly died).

I've had similar experiences with them, and a fucshia I ordered wasn't wht
was advertised. They haven't replied to my e-mails about it. I'm not
ordering from them again despite receiving e-mails and paper catalogues
several times a week. Someobdy has to pay for all that.

I also have not been happy (over and above the price of their seeds);
I also get any number of catalogues from them. Earlier in the spring
I sat down and decided what I wanted and tried to order on-line - with
no success. I then telephoned to place my order and was told that as
I was ordering from three different catalogues - I would have to place
three separate orders !!!!

I declined this suggestion.

--

judith.