Old 16-03-2008, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Price of seeds

On Mar 16, 4:43 pm, Rosie wrote:
On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 09:00:59 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Mar 16, 3:06 pm, wrote:
[36 quoted lines suppressed]

If you would like to email me, I am happy to buy whatever seeds you
need and forward them to you.

Judith

can you get Sungold tomato seeds in France Judith?
--
Don't take the wrong side of an argument
just because your opponent has taken the right side.http://www.copelands.plus.com/val/

I was unable to post earlier, hence my email to you, but for others
here, I don't know if we can or not but I can find out. I have all my
tomatoes seeds sown on damp tissue paper, some are ready to be potted
up some have damped off so I have bought a few plug plants as well :-)

Judith