Old 16-03-2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
kathy[_3_] kathy[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Spring also means putting up a deer fence!

Be careful what you wish for. We are in danger of being surrounded,
here in the PNW, like Sleeping Beauty's castle, by
Rubus armeniacus (syn. R. procerus, 'Himalaya') blackberry.

Does it surprise anyone that the males have to learn the hard
way?? ;-)
I watched my son's group of friends, when they were 13, spend a good
day
daring each other to run up and grab the electric fence we put up to
keep
the dogs from digging at the edge of the pond.

k :-)