Old 17-03-2008, 01:35 PM
Fluffball Fluffball is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wind'n'stone View Post
My neighbour knows I'm trying to start up my garden from scratch (currently huge lawn and sorry beech hedge with the odd tree) he has just handed me in a few plants and a bag of daffodil bulbs. Some are done but most are still quite firm.
Question is, will they grow if I plant them out?
Should I plant as normal or do something different.
If you plant the dafodils now, they won't come up till next spring as they need a period of cold weather, but it sounds likely that some of them will survive.