Old 17-03-2008, 11:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default What to add to make the ideal soil for vegetables?

"Pam Moore" wrote ...

The compost from green waste collections in West Wiltshire
is also available in 30-litre bags, 1 cubic metre bags (if you have
access for the delivery truck) or even fill your own bag at one of the
Household Recycling Centres

You are lucky! Here in B&NES they charge for the waste from household
compost collections and it's not cheap! I know you can fill up bags
free in Dorset, too.

The local one near here closed but when it was open a friend got a trailer
load for £5. cash at the gate. Somehow I doubt it went through the books.
:-)
Just don't turn up with a very flash car.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden