Old 17-03-2008, 04:36 PM
may may is offline
Registered User

[quote=Muddymike;779283

So come on everyone lets hear your "makes me happy" garden purchases, and
drown out the miserable sods.

Mike
(very happy today)[/QUOTE]
thank you for that, i thought it was me , i looked over my post and thought i must have said something to offend , but couldnnt for the life of me see what i did to offend anyone . so i am glad to see that there are some happy people on here such as yourself .

i am only just getting into gardening over the last few years and only just started to post in gardening forums .

so gardening is new to me ,and the forum side of it too.

so i am on a steep learning curve in more ways than one .