Old 17-03-2008, 08:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Neem as pesticide - how effective against Japanese beetle?

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

I'm sure that the "Ashford book of Spinning" is a good book
but it was my impression that it was written with an
Ashford spinning wheel in mind. The book, paperback, used,
averaged $30 - $40 and the local library doesn't have a
copy. I looked into the price of an Ashford spinning wheel
and no web site would quote one. At that point I lost
interest.

Ashfords are expensive, but like all good tools, you get what
you pay for.
that said, my wheel is a Robin, built by some guy in Maine.

if you can't find the Ashford book, try looking for the Alden
Amos Big Book of Handspinning, Interweave Press 2001. mine
cost $40 new (at Borders)
http://www.interweave.com/spin/books/alden_amos.asp

You can thank JoeSB for turning me on to zombo.com. Pretty
neat site isn't it?

i let it try to load for 10 minutes & got really tired of the
"welcome to zombo.com. you have reached zombo.com. zombo.com.
welcome to zombo.com...."
so what does it *do*?
lee
--