Old 17-03-2008, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default compost

On 17/3/08 14:36, in article , "Bashy"
wrote:

Hi,

Can someone tell me, does compost go off?
I bought a 75 litre bag of west advanced plus multi purpose last year
and opened it.
Hardley any of it was used (just a pot's worth at the end of the
summer).
I've just had a look at it and it doesn't look right!!

Any idea's?
Should I just dump it?

How does it not look right? If you kept the bag closed you shouldn't have
any 'critters' getting into it and even that's a bit of a stretch of the
imagination. It *should* be fine.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk