Old 17-03-2008, 09:58 PM posted to rec.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Neem as pesticide - how effective against Japanese beetle?

"enigma" wrote in message
Billy wrote in

I looked into the price of an Ashford spinning wheel
and no web site would quote one. At that point I lost
interest.

Ashfords are expensive, but like all good tools, you get what
you pay for.

The Ashford wheel I own is a "Joy" bought for me as a gift after my last
cancer treatment finished. Well named as it is a total joy to use and carry
off to meetings.

that said, my wheel is a Robin, built by some guy in Maine.

I had a look at their web site - nice looking wheels. Which one do you have
Lee?

if you can't find the Ashford book, try looking for the Alden
Amos Big Book of Handspinning, Interweave Press 2001. mine
cost $40 new (at Borders)
http://www.interweave.com/spin/books/alden_amos.asp

:-)) I borrowed that book from the Guild and for some reason Alden and I
just didn't click.

You can thank JoeSB for turning me on to zombo.com. Pretty
neat site isn't it?

i let it try to load for 10 minutes & got really tired of the
"welcome to zombo.com. you have reached zombo.com. zombo.com.
welcome to zombo.com...."

Snap.

so what does it *do*?

I suspect we've seen (heard?) all it has to offer.