Old 17-03-2008, 11:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Neem as pesticide - how effective against Japanese beetle?

"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote in
.
au:

"enigma" wrote in message
that said, my wheel is a Robin, built by some guy in
Maine.

I had a look at their web site - nice looking wheels.
Which one do you have Lee?

um, none of those. i have one of his original wheels in
cherry faced plywood & the wheel is solid, not spoked.
i'd love one of those special edition maple wheels though...

if you can't find the Ashford book, try looking for the
Alden Amos Big Book of Handspinning, Interweave Press
2001. mine cost $40 new (at Borders)
http://www.interweave.com/spin/books/alden_amos.asp

:-)) I borrowed that book from the Guild and for some
:reason Alden and I
just didn't click.

so what does it *do*?

I suspect we've seen (heard?) all it has to offer.

maybe i'll try it later in IE Tab. maybe it doesn't work in
Firefox? i really hate broken HTML that needs IE to "work".

lee
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there