Old 17-03-2008, 11:33 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] zakharin@alumni.upenn.edu is offline

Default Help identifying flower

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 07:15:40 GMT, JXStern
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 23:09:37 GMT, wrote:

We are located in
southern New Jersey and it came up just recently (early to mid March).

Then without even looking, doesn't that pretty much mean crocus?

J.

Maybe so, but I'm really quite an amateur at this. I try to identify
all the flowers growing around the house (including those I plant
myself, of course), but I'm far from an expert. There are still a few
I don't know and I haven't seen this one in the 9 years since we moved
in.

Thanks to everyone for the help.