Old 18-03-2008, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert \(Plymouth\)[_135_] Robert \(Plymouth\)[_135_] is offline

Default frog spawn

"cineman" wrote in message
o.uk...
Hi,
-4 deg. C forecast here tonight, West Midlands.
I have already been out and covered the frog spawn with polyethylene
sheets.
Last year lost quite a lot of spawn due to surface of pond freezing.
Very few frogs and spawn this year so fingers crossed.
regards
Cineman

Checked my ponds yesterday and there is more than ever before I believe.
some of mine is right on the top but it won't budge along so I'll try and
make sure the level of water stays up.

--
Rowdens Reservoir Allotments Association
www.rraa.moonfruit.com