Old 18-03-2008, 04:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Compost Pile Advice

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

and another case of Guinness bites the dust.

Guiness isn't my favorite to drink,

You drink the draught, right, not the XX Export Stout?
but i did toss a bottle
into the corned beef & cabbage yesterday. it was pretty good.
the corned beef was eye of round instead of the standard
brisket.
i bought Tom a bottle of Bushnell's 21 year old Whisky for
St.Patrick's day

Oh my god, help me get back into my chair. Not to put too fine a point
on it, Bushnell Whisky (apologies to the Scots) is made in OCCUPIED
Northern Ireland. Jameson Irish Whiskey is made in the Republic of
Ireland. We finished our Jameson last night in a spectacle of
nationalist pride.
, but i didn't try any (yet). it smells really good though.

That would be the Devil himself, come to tempt you;-)

lee

--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/