Old 18-03-2008, 05:16 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Compost Pile Advice

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

nne ct.net.au:

and another case of Guinness bites the dust.

Guiness isn't my favorite to drink,

You drink the draught, right, not the XX Export Stout?

well, rarely. bottled draught is just *wrong*
i don't think i've ever seen the XX Export Stout. it might
not be sold in NH. because we have state run liqour
stores/sales, it costs brewers/wineries $1000 per *label* to
get their product sold here. that eliminates a lot of
microbreweries & even limits what the larger places will sell
here.

i bought Tom a bottle of Bushnell's 21 year old Whisky
for St.Patrick's day

Oh my god, help me get back into my chair. Not to put too
fine a point on it, Bushnell Whisky (apologies to the
Scots) is made in OCCUPIED Northern Ireland. Jameson Irish
Whiskey is made in the Republic of Ireland. We finished our
Jameson last night in a spectacle of nationalist pride.

but Bushnell's has been around longer than the Troubles...
and Jameson is made with malted & unmalted barley and is part
of a large conglomerate. (that said, there's some Jameson's in
the basement too)

, but i didn't try any (yet). it smells really good
though.

That would be the Devil himself, come to tempt you;-)

ah, well, not being much of a drinker has saved my soul

lee wants a still
--
Last night while sitting in my chair
I pinged a host that wasn't there