Old 19-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Ginger1880 Ginger1880 is offline
Registered User

Smile Hiya, I am new!! I also have a few questions

Hi there,

I am new, I live in the West coast of Scotland, I am 27

Hope you don't mind if I ask a few questions, they a

* I am propagating a few rosemary cuttings, I dipped the stems in root hormone, place them around the edge of a pot and placed them in a bag on a bright windowsill (indoors). Today I opened the bag for a peep and a couple of them have started to show signs of mold starting, why is this? Have a made the soil too damp?

* Out of 40 tomato seedlings I have 4 left!! I am ashamed!! My chilli's are doing very well just now as I have started putting them outside during the day in a propagator 3 of the tomato seedlings I have are still very pale, they are all spindly too, 1 of them is starting to go a darker green now, is this because of lack of light? They now go outside with the chilli's

Thanks

Karen