Old 19-03-2008, 10:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Neem as pesticide - how effective against Japanese beetle?

In article
,
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

"enigma" wrote in message
"FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote in
"enigma" wrote in message
that said, my wheel is a Robin, built by some guy in
Maine.

I had a look at their web site - nice looking wheels.
Which one do you have Lee?

um, none of those. i have one of his original wheels in
cherry faced plywood & the wheel is solid, not spoked.
i'd love one of those special edition maple wheels though...

Yes indeedy. I started drooling over one I saw there. :-))

But I don't NEED any more wheels.

What do you folks do with all these wheels ? Make stuff I assume but
who cares these days about hand woven. It is not in the malls.

Bill who would like hand made little feet warmers when and if we have
a new generation appear. Yellow and blue.

Wall hangings as an art form popped in.

--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA