Old 20-03-2008, 09:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default What kind of tree is this? - dancer tree.jpg

"joevan" wrote in message
news
I was once very proud to grow a mimosa
(sensitive plant) from seed, a son would take it with him when he
bathed, he 'exercised' it by stroking the open fronds and watched
them close.
Ah well, there are worse things for an adolescent to do in the bath.

Such as - perhaps - stroking closed fronds and watching them open? ;-)

That does it. I'm not going to post my bush picture here.

Oh :-(

I'm very disappointed. But I suppose the Serengeti is more a park than a
garden ...

:-)

Mary