Old 20-03-2008, 09:52 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Brian[_11_] Brian[_11_] is offline

Default Advice wanted on potential fruit/nut orchard

The Cook wrote:
On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:49:13 -0500, Brian
wrote:

TWIMC:

I'm new to this group, but not to tree-growing/gardening. However, I
have a challenging plot of lowland that I'd like to make productive. It is:

Find the county extension office for the area. They will have good
advice on what kind and what variety grows well in your area.

Thanks to all for your comments. I'll likely contact my local extension
service soon.

-Brian