Old 20-03-2008, 10:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Hibiscus - Rose of China

Kim,

I think you will get better answers if you go to rec.gardens. This is a
binaries group for orchid photos.

Good luck!

Diana

"Kim1" wrote in message

Hello!
This is my first time on this site to ask advise...
I have a potted hibiscus - the tropical kind (forgive my ignorance). I
live in England and have kept it indoors since buying it. During the
summer last year it bloomed well. As winter approached, it became
dormant and I followed instructions to water less but keep it moist.
It has wilted and parts have died. I have been sparing with the water
and have it near a window for light. It has not been exposed to
draughts or strong sun light. Can anyone tell me why it is dying?
Many thanks in advance for any advise
Kim1

--
Kim1