Old 21-03-2008, 04:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default The death of a greenhouse tomato.

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 18:12:30 -0700, Billy wrote:

In article , Charlie wrote:

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:56:18 -0700 (PDT), "www.locoworks.com"
wrote:

Say, Billy,
You might want to take some notes yourself:

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a891215.html

"And awaaaay we go"

Charlie, doing his best Jackie imitation

Oh, tais toim, and help me find my "P" chem book;-)

Last seen, it was in that huge pile of gardening catalogs behind the
stack of wine bottles, next to your rocker in the southeast corner of
the basement.

Tais toim? Ouais. Peu probable. ;-)

Charlie Seau Bouche

Mon dieu, comme tu est insupportable.

Tais toim? Te veux dire tais moi.

Charlie, bucket mouth, I can believe. I hope we can make old bones
together.

Bon, je peut le faire tout seul.

Dors bien.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/