Old 21-03-2008, 05:25 PM
yvie yvie is offline
Registered User

Default cutting down a laurel

Hi

I have a very tall laurel which needs to be cut down lower. Its about 20ft high and blocking light.

Can anyone please recommend a lightweight electric pruning saw that will be strong enough for the thicker branches? I cannot hold anything heavy, but still want to tackle the job myself. THe branches are too thick for me to saw manually.

Most seem to be chainsaws and I think may be too heavy for me. I have a shredder so I will want to cut the smaller branches off to shred and dispose of the rest.

Thank you

Yvie