Old 21-03-2008, 04:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Iris don't flower

"Sacha" wrote (big snip)

I do love bearded Iris and my only complaint about them is that when
they're
over, they' *so* over which, as they like to be baked makes them hard to
disguise with other plants around them.

Another reason why mine are now almost all on our allotment where they can
have the totally open aspect not surrounded or overshadowed by other plants.
We still have a deep yellow that seems to not mind shade so much so does OK
in our crowded garden.

I must admit, looking at the Cayeau Nursery site just now was a bad move.
:-)

--
Regards
Bob Hobden