Old 22-03-2008, 03:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

You are too drunk to write properly. Go to bed.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Boy you are really intelligent.

maybe you could explain the optimum fertility levels for trees. Or right
an essay on what logging is. Even better yet, where is your dictionary.
kzin?
How do you define yourself? Explain who you are.

You obviously have al lot to say, but understand very little about trees.
I thought this was a gardening group. You seem to be power hungry.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"kzin" wrote in message

On 21-Mar-2008, "symplastless" wrote:

Oh, so you think its a joke. I got news for you. For starters. I have
been shot. I have stabbed. I have had broken fingers. I have been
shot
at with accuracy.

not enough accuracy apparently.....

The list goes on and on.

because you keep opening your mouth no doubt.