Old 22-03-2008, 05:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

In article ,
"symplastless" wrote:

I am working on the three day deal. Your comments will be taken into
consideration.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

John, you stress is palpable. You are making simple reading mistakes. We
don't know what is going on with you, but you seem to care, and we don't
doubt your wanting to help.

Presently, I have some ya-hoo who is questioning a statement of mine.
I'll be embarrassed if he is right but this is information that I have
been working with for a long time. Sometimes, we have to say, sorry,
your right. I'm not saying your wrong, but I suggest that you step back,
re-read the posts, think about it, and come back with your best shot.
--

Billy

Impeach Pelosi, Bush & Cheney to the Hague
http://angryarab.blogspot.com/
http://rachelcorriefoundation.org/