Old 22-03-2008, 02:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 23:32:17 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Joe

What is your real name? Do you think you are hiding? I have given your
comment on which I assume you are suggesting to people on this list to use
baseball bat on me, some extended thought. You now have 101% of my
attention. I am not a person that takes threats and such suggestions
lightly. I do believe in non-violent direct action. I now consider you
as
a threat. Now lets see how a person responds when threatened. Trees
always
respond when threatened. They survive for many many years, many longer
than
humans under the right condition, as a sugar maple that can have
parenchyma
cells live for up to 150 years if things go right.

You have chosen to take this news group to a higher level. One of threats
of violence and bodily harm. It was your decision. A poor one if you ask
me.

Don't you think I should survive like a tree and respond? If not please
explain why not. You have 3 days or I will turn this over to a higher
power, meaning a higher power than you.

I think it would behoove us to stop pulling the cuckoo chain on the
clock. It's rather annoying with its bellows and that door slamming
can wake me up rooms away. I think I'll sell the cuckoo at the yard
sale.

But, it's fun to pull his chain and see him get nuttier and nuttier in such
a short period of time. He could have a real ball in another newsgroup,
talk.politics.guns.