Old 22-03-2008, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Elderberry hedge

Sacha says...
On 22/3/08 14:23, in article ,
"David in Normandy" wrote:

David in Normandy says...
Sacha says...
I've completely chopped down one at my fathers house that
has grown to tree size on two occasions now
snip

Gasp! Now the witches will get you!

I was wondering why a woman has just gone hurtling past the
window sitting on a broom :-)

Is there some folk law associated with cutting down
elderberry trees?

Blimey you may be right - the moment I hit the send button
on my last post there was a massive clap of thunder! I
thought the barn roof had perhaps collapsed but no - it is
still there. Sling it down with snow now. Snow AND thunder?
Strange?

See? I'll call 'em off, shall I? ;-))

Wow! I'm impressed! The thunder and the snow have both
stopped now! Er... It's now hailing! What's next frogs?
--
David in Normandy.

by a filter and not reach my inbox.