Old 22-03-2008, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Stewart Stephen Stewart is offline

Default ZooPoo

"Sacha" wrote in message
For those living in the west country this was very popular with our
customers last year. It's a brilliant idea.
http://www.ecosci.co.uk/zoopoo.php
I wonder if other zoos around the country have a similar arrangement. I
see
Coblands Nurseries stocks it in the south east.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Belfast City Council had a similar scheme here and eventually it had to be
abandonded as not enough people were interested.

Surprising but true.

Stephen