Old 23-03-2008, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

Dear Don Staples: What do you mean when you say "consulting forester" of
PA? In other words what do you mean when you say "consulting forester"?
The reason I ask is I have no clue and your website has a link defining it
but it is dead. http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

I am not interested in conversation with you because you do not define your
terms which leaves only noise.

BTW most of Pennsylvania is tree farms managed by silverculturlist or
practicing foresters with the main objective is to get the wood out. Tree
biology never gets a chance.. There are a few still fertile forest in some
locations. I have done soil sampling in such forests to better
understanding the elements required for certain species such as eastern
hemlock. Work people who you know in Pennsylvania have not done.

Other than that I have no clue as to what you are saying. Your lips move
but I can't hear what you are saying.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Joe

What is your real name? Do you think you are hiding? I have given your
comment on which I assume you are suggesting to people on this list to
use a baseball bat on me, some extended thought. You now have 101% of my
attention. I am not a person that takes threats and such suggestions
lightly. I do believe in non-violent direct action. I now consider you
as a threat. Now lets see how a person responds when threatened. Trees
always respond when threatened. They survive for many many years, many
longer than humans under the right condition, as a sugar maple that can
have parenchyma cells live for up to 150 years if things go right.

You have chosen to take this news group to a higher level. One of
threats of violence and bodily harm. It was your decision. A poor one
if you ask me.

Don't you think I should survive like a tree and respond? If not please
explain why not. You have 3 days or I will turn this over to a higher
power, meaning a higher power than you.

You have already been turned over to "higher authority", the consulting
foresters and arborist of Pennsylvania.