Old 23-03-2008, 12:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..
Dear Don Staples: What do you mean when you say "consulting forester" of
PA? In other words what do you mean when you say "consulting forester"?
The reason I ask is I have no clue and your website has a link defining it
but it is dead. http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm

I mean an educated forester, not a con artist like you.

I am not interested in conversation with you because you do not define
your terms which leaves only noise.

BTW most of Pennsylvania is tree farms managed by silverculturlist or
practicing foresters with the main objective is to get the wood out. Tree
biology never gets a chance.. There are a few still fertile forest in
some locations. I have done soil sampling in such forests to better
understanding the elements required for certain species such as eastern
hemlock. Work people who you know in Pennsylvania have not done.

Other than that I have no clue as to what you are saying. Your lips move
but I can't hear what you are saying.

Obviously from your lack of education.