Old 22-03-2008, 10:54 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Natural Swimming Pools/Ponds

a swimming pool doesnt have the quantity of water that lakes do, or even quarries.
pee-pee in a lake doesnt have the impact like it does in a swimming pool. we sure
never went swimming in "green" ponds. Ingrid

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 14:46:38 EDT, Chip wrote:
BTW, didn't you ever swim in a lake before they
all became polluted with industrial runoff? There were fish and other
critters in there, doing what fish and other critters do. I'm just
trying to re-create that.