Old 23-03-2008, 07:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] yhipman@gmail.com is offline

Default key lime tree

On Mar 22, 1:44*pm, "Val" wrote:
I wish there was something I could do to get rid of the #%$! spider mite on
my key lime tree. I give a thorough blasting shower once a week. I've
sprayed it numerous times with soap and twice with BioNeem in the past three
years. This morning when it was getting its regular Saturday shower...WEBS!
There's no other plants in the house with spider mite that I can tell...I've
even checked them over with my magnifying glass just to make sure I'm not
missing something...most of them also get a shower at least once a month
just to stay clean and healthy looking.

I grew this tree from seed and its now about 4 feet tall, very healthy and
full, except for the persistent spider mites...#%$!!!!

Val

I am not a tree or garden expert but if I were you, I would try to get
rid of any nearby grass before showering the tree.