Old 23-03-2008, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Stewart Stephen Stewart is offline

Default ZooPoo

"Alan" wrote in message
In message , Sacha
wrote
For those living in the west country this was very popular with our
customers last year. It's a brilliant idea.
http://www.ecosci.co.uk/zoopoo.php
I wonder if other zoos around the country have a similar arrangement. I
see
Coblands Nurseries stocks it in the south east.

There is nothing magic about the dung that originates from a zoo except
perhaps the unprocessed shit that comes from one of the large carnivores
which may keep domestic cats out your garden.
--
Alan
news2006 {at} amac {dot} f2s {dot} com

It looks magical though. :-)

I was up at the top end of Belfast Zoo in the interests of work and there's
an area up there where they dump all the crap.

It's a massive area and the steam coming off it was both eerie and
incredible.

It looked like an alien planet or some sort of set from Dr Who!

Stephen