Old 23-03-2008, 02:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Bleeding Weather

"Dave Hill" wrote after Charlie Pridham wrote:

We are out working (although hiding in tunnels/greenhouses) but the dog
asked to go back in! It is very cold in the wind and very uninspiring Re
garden jobs still to do.

It's hard to believe that about 6 weeks ago we were having a barbacue
lunch outside with a shade temp. of 60f.
Here in this part of South Wales we have broken sunshine, quite windy
and a couple of showers. the temp is around 45f.

Just swept up the Camellia flowers that have fallen on the grass..... glad I
went down the allotment and got the veg for today's dinner yesterday.
We have had sleet, snow, rain, and sun so far today. Hail was yesterday.
That cold breeze cuts you off at the ankles though.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden