Old 23-03-2008, 02:10 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Hal[_1_] Hal[_1_] is offline

Default loss of water in my pond

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 00:00:22 EDT, AlecTPR
wrote:

My plan being that there can only be two reasons for the lack of water.
Either I have a hole somewhere in my pond (solid plastic type) or the
pump / filter is chucking out the water elsewhere.

I can't imagine a leak/hole just showing up in a preformed plastic
liner like the one I've been using for about 10 years, but if it
happens I have a good tip for you. 3M 5200 marine sealant, unless you
can weld plastics. It does have a 7 day cure time, but is permanent
once cured.
--
Hal Middle Georgia, Zone 8
http://tinyurl.com/2fxzcb