Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Young college boy needs work

Hispanics is the way the folks are referred to. I am finding a large
number of Salvadorans in the trade after I spent 8 days down in San
Salvador last week.

Steve Squirtz wrote:
=

(will) wrote:
=

Hey.
My name is Will and the subject line pretty much wraps it all up.

I was laid off today, the company was downsizing, and I need any extra=

work you may have.

I am quite experienced with the chainsaw, and I have accumulated alot =

of
experience cutting down/trimming tree's.

=

I think someone who calls himself WhiteBoy will be having a hard time
finding gardening/lanscaping work amongst all the mexicans.
=

-sw

-- =

J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP