Old 05-04-2003, 11:10 AM
J Kolenovsky

Default Yard pests

I had a case of mistaken id when in San Salvador. We were on a missions
trip feeding the poor and brought toys and clothes and on the next to
last day, prepared a large fiesta and closed a street down. We had
Pinatas for the guests. I was walking back to our lodge and heard a pa.
(I have one in my truck, so it got my attention) I asked our leader and
he said they are with us promoting the fiesta. Well, it was like GTE
Sprint. The static. I take the guys picture and jump into the car and go
riding around with them. Stops in front of the market 2 blocks away and
I see these headbands on the seat. I grab one and fraternize and then
bade them well and head back wearing the headband. When I walked up, our
cooks just died laughing. Seems it was one of 11 political campaigns
runing for an upcoming election. =

Gary Harper wrote:
=

I live in Pflugerville and lately I have been noticing that lately some=

small animals have been tearing up my plans. I've never seen anything =

like
them before. They are about 10" tall and look like little monkeys. Th=

ey
are reddish brown, have a small tail and sometime they walk on their hi=

nd
legs. My friend from Mexico says it sounds like a corkscrew devil. An=

yone
else have a problem with these things? I kind of like watching them bu=

they are making a big mess, with the feces and all on my door.

-- =

J Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/reference.html