Old 23-03-2008, 08:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default What are You Feeding? Where are you Buying?

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 18:54:35 EDT, wrote:

krill are the itty bitty critters normally eaten by fish like koi. the krill eat all
the other plankton. of course my fish get to nibble on anything else in the pond
they want. krill are high protein, high fat. that is really all koi need.

I have been thinking about hanging a zapper over the pond to provide fresh roasted
insects for them more for the fun factor. Ingrid

I'm sure fried/BBQ bugs are carcinogenic. :-D ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us