Old 24-03-2008, 02:46 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Newbie questions about pruning privet hedge

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

Nonsence cut

Unlike you, deadwood, I don't have to write a dictionary to acquire some
level of education or expertise that you seem to want, but will never
obtain. The four or five shelves of books, from college and continuing
education, define what a forester does, his background, his phylosophy.

I ask again, other than your dumb ass dictionary, what education do you
have, other than the day courses put on by Dr. Shigo, where you were a saw
hand?