Old 24-03-2008, 12:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Wolf K. Wolf K. is offline

Default An earlier sign of spring - sc-3-2-08.jpg

Ann wrote:
I shot this on March 2 or 3, I always prowl around the woods down
below my property and try to find the first skunk cabbage bloom - this
year they were a week and a half later than usual.

Yeah, well, spring isn't just late here, at the moment it's it's still
on a vacation somewhere else. -15C (5F) this morning. We do have lovely
bright sun, though.

And tomorrow we are supposed to get 10-15cm (4-6") of snow....

Bah!

--
wolf k.