Old 24-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Bashy Bashy is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffball View Post
It's been rubbish, hasn't it?

I had ambitions to finish painting the fence I starrted last weekend, but it's been way too wet/cold/windy.

Still, I got some of my seedlings moved up to bigger containers.
Even though it was snowing I still managed to paint my fence today (in the snow).
Didn't get to do anything all weekend as it was so miserable in Essex.
Had to struggle through today as I've so much to do before planting out, and it's gonna be terrible weather all week :-(